I hereby agree to be the best person I know how to be. This includes being kind and respectful, offering constructive criticism and not destructive. I hereby agree to take responsibility for my actions and understand that my actions affect others, and in so doing, I may find my account with FreeYogaTV altered in unforeseen ways.
I give FreeYogaTV and Stephen Beitler the permission to use any post on this website, be it video, text, media, or any over conceivable post however he would like in all the universe. I also will allow FreeYogaTV and Stephen Beitler to edit or delete said materials as seen fit.
I also agree to take responsibility for my personal self and understand that every teacher here is just doing their best to make the world a little better and a little brighter.
I, the person currently signing up for membership at FreeYogaTV , hereby agree to the following:
- That I am participating in the Yoga classes or any other exercise programs offered by the instructors at “Play” and all association with FreeYoga.TV, during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, physical exercise or health. I recognize that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops offered by my instructor or substitute teacher I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in these yoga classes, health programs or workshops.
- If I am pregnant I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the programs offered by my instructor or substitute teacher.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against my instructor or substitute teacher for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programs.
- I understand that from time to time during yoga classes, the instructor may physically adjust students’ form and posture. If I do not want such physical adjustments, I will so inform the instructor at each class I attend. I also acknowledge that if I do wish to receive such adjustments, it is my responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as I desire at that time.
- I hereby assign to Stephen Beitler (producer) all rights to the recording and/or taping of my appearance by means of video, still photography and audio recording made during classes, and I hereby further authorize the reproduction, copyright, sales, exhibition, cablecast, webcast and or/distribution of said video by the above producer, his/her agents or assignees without limitation. I understand that this permission allows the producer to distribute the production and I understand this without limitation. I further agree to release, discharge and indemnify the producer from any legal proceedings which may arise in relation to the conditions stated above.
- I, the undersigned, hereby take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue my instructor or substitute teacher or its employees for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will.
By clicking agreement , I hereby agree to the terms and conditions above.